Tuesday 2 February 2010

God I'm cross...

Largely because I went to bed early, couldn't sleep and somehow reminisced for hours about hideous work situation seven years ago whereby a white middle aged man tried to bully me in to silence. And partially achieved that, certainly in public although my organisation understood the situation. It made me cross all over again last night, and I even vowed to name and shame the horrible man who was trying to protect his fat cat Chief Executive position at all costs. Even attempting to blame me for his failings.

Of course, this morning I'm still in a mad albeit more sensible frame of mind so won't be giving the silly person the air space. Instead the poor children and hamster are driving me bonkers. They all want something, and they all seem persistent in not doing what they should be doing (children - getting dressed, hamster - being quiet and doing her playing at night time not first thing in the morning when we should be busy).

Oh, and I'm annoying myself as I also need to get a move on...

No comments: