Sunday 24 April 2011

It's Easter Sunday

...and the children weirdly still believe in the Easter Bunny despite us doing nothing to encourage them. Some years ago the Easter Bunny visited a friends' house
and had sprinkled eggs all over their garden. Ol remains convinced he saw an egg come from the sky, therefore the Easter Bunny flies (or is God?).

This year their eggs, from friends and families, plus an extra one they hadn't seen (from us) were on their desks in their rooms. They are convinced the Easter bunny put them there and gave them an extra one.

And as for me, I've been really ill - some sort of confusing fever, head hurting to move, aching joints illness for the last two days. Sort of better now but still a bit confused - mostly due to vast number of dreams I had last night I think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, and I hope you feel better soon! x