Tuesday 22 December 2009

Soap, soap and lip balm

I've been meaning to mention this for ages but one of the nicest consequences of this blog is I've 'met' virtually a lovely woman who has been sending me soap. Yes, that is right lovely, lovely all vegan natural gorgeous smellling soap to try out. I've been doing this for some time, and waiting for her to set up her website so I can add the link. Well, rather belatedly on my part here it is;
http://www.brackencraft.co.uk/

All gorgeous, natural stuff, no harm caused in the production and you know you're doing the right thing in buying from her.

Advertisment and promotion formally over...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All the stuff looks great.

Especially the bath bombs, which would be nice...if Bronte didn't wake up as soon as I get in the bath! :o)

Bev said...

Baby sixth sense...but they do don't they. Think I need some room sprays and eco soya candles. Cheapie ones don't smell very nice at all anymore.

Bracken Crafts- 100 garments said...

I will try and send you some after xmas.You may need to remind me! I have been drinking a variety of home made wine! As it happens I think the room sprays are more popular than anything else. Still whatever. Soap may be the passion but it doesnt need to be all does it. Thank you. I was very surprised to read about me here!