1. There is no need to buy a little bottle of branded hand soap when a big bottle of own brand, costing a third of the price exists.2. My sink gets smelly sometimes, and the answer is not to call a plumber, but to use disinfectant. Plumbers laugh if you tell them this.
3.Sachets of cat food are really, really expensive. I had an epiphany of frugality when I realised I could simply buy a can, pop a cover on and keep it in the fridge (and that it won't pollute my fridge with smelly meat).
4.. Stop throwing old clothes, in the rubbish; either give them to charity, or if stained/ripped etc, just cut up and use as cloths, or for making craft objects with.
5. Think of uses for all leftover goodness, leafy tops of beetroot made it in to a green salad this weekend and were lovely.
6. A cold beer in the afternoon can be really lovely, n.b. this one is re-learned from mis-spent twenties.
7. The reason my windows are dirty is not that I don't have a window cleaner its actually because I'm rubbish at cleaning them on the inside.
8. Other people notice when your house is dirty, it is not invisible dust balls to them.
9. I really am very keen on beetroot.
10. I love seeing the sea everyday, it makes me happy, even if its from a distance up my giant hill.