Saturday 6 June 2009

Why, why, why when you try really hard not to say/do something you simply must....

I had a challenging night last night, trying to not say anything silly, drink too much, eat too many crisps, or laugh too loud. Think I failed on the first and last accounts. Particularly the first, or at least I said more than everyone else!

It was the first night of the school community book club, and I think just a bit too tricky for me. I also, embarrassingly have to keep calling some teachers by their formal names, e.g. Mrs. And to top, it all, after my local issue with semi-skimmed milk in the community centre I now seem to be known as an outspoken person.

So not good - worse than the time I met my friends' girlfriend who was called Flick. And I asked her if she'd been to the flicks lately, then when she complained about lemon in her drink I suggested she simply flick it out.

Bugger, and going to spend rest of month sitting in house as penance. What with that and not relaxing people will start to talk....

No comments: