Wednesday 25 November 2009

OK so I used firelighters...

But that doesn't take away my sense of achievement. I've finally lit a fire! After two and a half years of living with a lovely little wood burner I've learnt how to light a proper fire that stays alight, and isn't out with the newspaper.
Absolutely delighted.

And in other important news I have just deleted my email account, after it pestered my friends to go shopping on its own, or a virus thing's accord. For ten years I've had the same address - ever since I lived in Clapton and used to get the 106 bus in fact (to Stoke Newington which I loved back in the day). But nowadays people were starting to suspect I was, in fact, a secret Eric Clapton fan so I'm not exactly sad to lose the name. Still its a little bit of change I did not expect to under go today.

However onwards and forward marching with google by my side...

2 comments:

Boadicea said...

Just wondered how Bill is doing. Managed to have a cuddle yet?

Bev said...

She's great- and yes, I keep pestering the poor thing (but only when she is awae of course!) to get her out to play.