Wednesday 27 February 2008

Energy Levels are Rising

It's now been almost a week without wheat, and a mostly healthier diet and my energy levels are rising. I can't believe how much better I feel sans stodge, and the absolute best thing is I can avoid wheat, and fat but still eat Coco Pops for breakfast. Wonderful!

I took my daughter to a local playgroup this morning for the first time in six months. It was lovely, now I know more people we enjoyed it far more than the last time we went where no one talked to us for an hour. I even got a sort of warm glowing feeling as I saw how much she enjoyed it, and loved interacting with children of her own age. We'll make it a regular Wednesday morning date from now on.

Then this afternoon, we'll be off playing avon ladies, after a good game of my childhood Lego that is. We went to play with a lovely family yesterday, and they had Playmobil Native Americans! I got all nostalgic for my old teepee, then came home and found it in the loft. I was absolutely delighted to see it again, and the old Lego. Suspect they were my favourite toys, apart from my Sindy's, that is, and Sindy's wardrobe.

Right, off to have a play now, might even let daughter join in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blimey that all sounds so gorgeous.
hx

Anonymous said...

well, until i need to change a nappy, clean up sick or hunt the cat poo that is...