Wednesday 25 March 2009

If you wanted to say I had too much time on my hands....



...you might demonstrate it by explaining that although I do have enough shoes (quiet in the back there school run mummies I said enough not too many) I still really really want some ballet flats.

I think they would be perfect with jeans, or slightly cropped capri pants (don't have any though) this season. Suspect as I have size 8 ginormous feet they might make me feet look slightly unflatteringly large with knee length or above skirts. If I ever wore longer dresses though I'd look perfect. Look at this one from Levi's above. I love it, though clearly not with a cowboy hat, and possibly with slightly less cleavage.

Actually on second thoughts may have talked self out of ballet flats - what a brilliant idea for a blog post. I have idea, worry about it for days (oh yes I do worry about shoes, alongside ponds, gardens, and the usual) then blog it to get over it.

I'm so over ballet flats - my feet are just too big!

4 comments:

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

that woman is 11 feet tall, it's a prime example of 'have photoshop - will travel', I mean - look at her....she's a freak of nature

Anonymous said...

I did think something was wrong with her! Maybe the dress is actually just a big stupid and makes everyone except the freakishly tall look stumpy.

Grey Area said...

you are supposed to be able to divide your body int 6.5 'head' sizes to be in the correct proportion - she is about 9...its called photoshopping - or she is wearing 18 inch heels.

TYhat dress won't make you look taller - they do it to make you think it will - and hence increase sales.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I once did some of 'A'-Level art, but have forgotten it all, and had to stop going because a creepy stalker found me there.