Thursday 12 March 2009

Ooh, a meme

How exciting...I've had a my first forwarded meme from Cassandra, at Jacob Wrestling http://jacobwrestling.blogspot.com/2009/03/la-vie-en-rose-or-its-fine-wine-life.html , and I've worked out how to add a link! Yay!

So here goes; Five Things that are Great/Good/Going Well about my life:

  1. My lovely children, and lovely M who are funny, a bit bonkers and good company
  2. Loving being able to walk up and down the hill again now its not freezing cold.
  3. The end of having a buggy soon - it's matter of time until I am wearing heels, ok probably wedges but still...
  4. Losing weight slowly, again amazingly exciting, can't wait to have thinner arms. Although probably should be focusing on face/tummy etc - I never want to have arms like Christopher Biggins (did you see him dancing in a short sleeved top and waving them?)
  5. The great community in which I live, lovely lovely friends, and fab neighbourhood (apart from dog poo but you can't have everything can you?)

In terms of nomination I would nominate the wonderful Grey Area, but think Richard you would consider it too girlie an activity. So instead Sandra - over at Tales from a Toymaker as she sounds like she needs a break from all that making...http://towerhousedolls.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Sandra Morris said...

Bloody hell Bev....you do pick your moments! I'm like a bear with a sore head today but I'm sure I'll calm down later and get memeing.

Anonymous said...

Funny you say that - right after I finished that post, I went to grey area and read your comment about the stupid named people! Sorry. And hope mood improves - sometimes retiring to bed only option. With or without, a bottle of wine.

Sandra Morris said...

It's just felt like one of 'those' days.

Sorry to be so churlish and thanks for passing on the meme baton.

Thinking about the good and positive in my life could be just what I need.

Anonymous said...

Don't be daft...we all have bad days! For some reason I'm just ridiculously cheery today.

Cassandra said...

Am SO with you on the buggy front. Cannot WAIT to get shot of the bloody thing...