So here goes; Five Things that are Great/Good/Going Well about my life:
- My lovely children, and lovely M who are funny, a bit bonkers and good company
- Loving being able to walk up and down the hill again now its not freezing cold.
- The end of having a buggy soon - it's matter of time until I am wearing heels, ok probably wedges but still...
- Losing weight slowly, again amazingly exciting, can't wait to have thinner arms. Although probably should be focusing on face/tummy etc - I never want to have arms like Christopher Biggins (did you see him dancing in a short sleeved top and waving them?)
- The great community in which I live, lovely lovely friends, and fab neighbourhood (apart from dog poo but you can't have everything can you?)
In terms of nomination I would nominate the wonderful Grey Area, but think Richard you would consider it too girlie an activity. So instead Sandra - over at Tales from a Toymaker as she sounds like she needs a break from all that making...http://towerhousedolls.blogspot.com/