Monday 2 March 2009

It's the end of the blog

Dear Lovely Readers

I've been writing on here for over a year and a half now. I've loved my time on the web. I've shared family stories, annoyance, sadness and happiness. But now I think it is time to move on...

I originally started blogging to sharpen my writing skills, and secretly hoped I'd be spotted as the next, possibly slightly less snobby Wife of the North and published. Of course that hasn't happened, but what has been going on has been me enjoying writing, commenting on other blogs and I think, getting a little more writing confidence.

The blog has also seen me through quite a tough move down to the South Coast, and to a different quieter lifestyle. I actually feel very much at home here now and no longer confused very much by the differences. So I feel less like I need to write about that anymore either.

So, as they say, it is time for me to focus on new projects. I'm working on some funding for a nursery garden, I've a plan to create mini gardens in glass bottles (yes very train spotting style) - although out of garish plastic things, and I've got just 6 months with little J before she starts school.

Thank you all for reading, commenting, hopefully enjoying and getting cross with this blog.

Love Bev

5 comments:

Sandra Morris said...

Nooooooo - don't go.

Reading your blog always brightens my day.........

Unknown said...

Aww, and I feel like I have only just discovered you! The link with Hastings always made me feel a bit homesick as I spent most of my live growing up in Bexhill.

Ah well if we cannot change your mind, then I am sure I speak on behalf of myself and others, when I say, 'goodbye and good luck' xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I just need to be sure to get on with something productive now.

Cassandra said...

Don't stop completely! We've only just met. Just post from time to time when you get the urge..go ooooooooooooon, you know you want to....

Janie said...

I'll miss reading your blog, I've enjoyed it, so many thanks and all the best for your future endeavours.

With thanks