2. The health food shops are very well stocked.
3. We can decorate the house for free with beautiful greenery and flowers brought in from the garden.
4. We have a nice big and safe garden, I don't worry about a
5. There are wild beasties such as badgers and foxes wandering about.
6. There are lovely walks where you can't hear any cars, or even better, see any sky scrapers (always disappointed in Victoria Park and Hampstead Heath for above reasons).
7. It takes ages to get anywhere so you have to make your own amusement, pudding parties anyone?
8. We can dress up really really warm and not get on the tube and think we will die of heat stroke.
9. We never have to get on the tube at rush hour again, particularly not whilst pregnant.
10. Fresh fruit and vegetables, although English, no giant peppers here, is local and just picked. Have to admit to missing amazing Turkish greengrocers, that may or may not have been a front for heroin running in to the country. You really could buy an aubergine all night in Haringey.